YouTube facts will make you understand the relevance it has in the world today. Technology is present everywhere around us due to the stage we have a reach of using a combination of phone and internet. This is a representation of YouTube facts and figures by the numbers.
1. Global Reach
- Over 2 Billion logged-in users visit YouTube each month and every day people watch over a billion hours of video and generate billions of views.
- More than 70% of YouTube watch time comes from mobile devices.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 100 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 80 different languages.
2. Investing in creators
- The quantity of channels acquiring six figures for every year has developed over 40% consistently.
- The number of channels earning five figures per year on YouTube grew more than 50% year over year.
- The number of channels with more than one million subscribers grew by more than 65% year over year.
- In the course of five years, YouTube has paid out over $2 billion to accomplices who have decided to adapt their cases utilizing the Content ID.
- There are 9,000+ accomplices utilizing Content ID, including many significant system telecasters, film studios and record marks.
- YouTube’s accomplices have asserted more than 800 million recordings since Content ID was actualized.
- YouTube has in excess of 75 million dynamic reference documents in our Content ID database; one of the most exhaustive on the planet. It’s even won a PrimeTime Emmy!
Above data has been collected from YouTube press on May-2020.